Monday, September 27, 2010

Young Maiden's Daybook - September 27



Today…
September 27, 2010
Outside my window…

The sun is setting over the desert :-)
I am thinking…
Of God's love and goodness!
I am thankful…

For wonderful friends here and great faculty.
I am wearing...
Blue "WCBC Eagles" shirt and flowered skirt.

(Go EAGLES!! :-)
I am reading
The Holy Bible:Proverbs, John, various places;

"Changed Into His Image" by Jim Berg

"Exploring The Scriptures" by John Phillips
I am creating…
Grammar homework... bleh!

a summary of a commentary (how's that work?!).
One of my favorite things…

Hint of Lime tortilla chips! Going through my 2nd bag this week! lol
For education this week…
Old testament Survey, English, Biology,

Microcomputer skills, Christian Womanhood,
Freshman speech, Collegiate Life, and College choir.
A keeper at home skill I am learning/using...

Keeping a good mood and doing all my work even
when I have the flu... :-(
A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
Not to lean on my own understanding and ideas,
but to fully trust in the LORD and He will direct my paths!
A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Abiding In HIM!

Scripture I am memorizing…"And I will put emnity between thee and the woman,
and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy
head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." Genesis 3:15
(For Old Testament Survey)
I'm praying for…
Financial provision through college;

Him to reveal His perfect will and help me trust in Him;
His strength (physically and spiritually);
My friends seeking for jobs; For many students to teach;

To get this second job at Sears if He wills it.

For the rest of the week…
School, studying, and sleeping;

getting over this flu (hopefully!)
practicing choir for Educator's Conference this weekend;
teaching Friday and setting up 2 more students;
spend time with my wonderful Savior;
and whatever else the Lord sees fit to send my way.

 A picture I'm sharing...   
Beautiful palm tree at dawn between the Oasis and Dining Hall...
 

Have a great week!

To learn how to participate, click HERE.

If you participate, please leave a comment
with a link to your daybook as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin