Monday, August 23, 2010

Young Maiden's Daybook - August 23



Today…
August 23, 2010

Outside my window…

Bright, blue, chilly, and gorgeous.


I am thinking…
About all the things to do this week!


I am thankful…
That I can trust fully in the LORD,

to direct my life according to His will,
even when I get confused or uncertain.


I am wearing...
Khaki skirt and white/brown top.



I am reading…
The Holy Bible:Proverbs, John, various places;
"Learning to Live With God"
Bible study at church
"Changed Into His Image" by Jim Berg
"Do Hard Things" AGAIN Ü by Alex & Brett Harris



I am creating…

My book, Falling In Love With Jesus.
List of last-minute things to get for college.
Digital photo album for my best friend.


One of my favorite things…
Technology... I'm so thankful to have grown
up in the 20th / 21st century! ;-)


For education this week…

Going through a Clinical Neuroanatomy for Medical Students,

doing clinical problems of diagnosis and treatment this week!


A keeper at home skill I am learning/using...
Trying to eat a little healthier.


A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
Not to lean on my own understanding and ideas,
but to fully trust in the LORD and He will direct my paths!


A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Spending extra extra time in Bible studying and prayer.


Scripture I am memorizing…
"The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble;
and he knoweth them that trust in him." Nahum 1:7



I'm praying for…
The Lord's guidance & provision through college;

Him to reveal His perfect will and help me trust in Him;
His strength (physically & spiritually);
For a several dear Christian friends;
Also praying that He sends more missionaries to
the much needed country of Greece and the rest of the world.


For the rest of the week…
Spending my last week at home with my family;

leaving for college on Saturday (starts next week!);
finish packing everything up;
studying more in my Beloved's precious Word;
possibly going thrift storing this week,
responding to some letters, comments, and emails;
spend extra time with my wonderful Savior;
and whatever else the Lord sees fit to send my way.

 

A picture I'm sharing...
A wonderful promise from the Lord!





Have a great week!


To learn how to participate, click HERE.

If you participate, please leave a comment
with a link to your daybook as well.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin