Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Valencia Trip... Mall & Iceskating!!

During the last few weeks of the semester, we had a college trip to donwtown Valencia, where we shopped at the mall for 3 hours, then headed over to an ice skating rink! It was SO much fun!!!
Here's some random pics from the mall...
Along the way, there were many nice things that caught my eye.
But of course, I was trying hard not to be...

One of our favorite stops was the Disney Store!
"Ducky" and his favorite cowboy shirt

Me and my Lady

After the mall, we all piled into the bus and headed over to the ice rink.
I was so excited to go ice skating for the first time ever!!

I soon caught on and was off on my own at a fast pace!!
I didn't even fall once!

That trip was definatly one of the highlights of this semester's activities!! Ice skating was so much fun... and a lot colder than I thought! LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin