Monday, January 17, 2011

He Didn't Throw The Clay Away


Empty and broken, I came back to Him.
A vessel unworthy; so scarred with sin.
But He did not despair-
He started over again,
And I bless the day He didn't throw the clay away.

(Chorus)
Over and over He molds me and makes me.
Into His likeness, He fashions the clay.
A vessel of honor I am today-
All because Jesus didn't throw the clay away.


He is the Potter and I'm just the clay,
But molded in His image, He wants me to stay.
When I stumble and I fall, my vessel breaks-
He just picks up the pieces,
He doesn't throw the clay away.


Over and over He molds me and makes me.
Into His likeness, He fashions the clay.
A vessel of honor I am today-
All because Jesus didn't throw the clay away.



So many times I fail and so many times He picks me up again. He never gives up on us.
 Sometimes it seems all our strength is gone and all hope of holiness is vanished:
But Jesus is standing there, ready to give us the victory if we ask Him!
Oh, the Lord is SO good! He is so merciful, loving, longsuffering...
I just can't comprehend why He is so good to me!

"Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God." Ephesians 3:13-19

2 comments:

ERICA said...

Amen! Praise the Lord that He never gave up on me!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally! My name is Sheng and I read you blog from the Philippines...:) I just want to say that I am really inspired reading all your blog post. I hope that you continue to write and encourage other people through this inspiring blog.

May the LORD continue to bless you.

:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin