Monday, February 22, 2010

Young Maiden's Daybook - February 22



Today…
February 22, 2010


Outside my window…

Cloudy and sunny.


I am thinking…
Of the big mess in the kitchen I need to attack
when I get off of here... (from yesterday's big meal)


I am thankful…
For a very specific and quick answer to prayer this morning.
I plan to share some big news later or tomorrow!


I am wearing...
A cargo skirt and blue paisley shirt.


I am reading…
Proverbs, Isaiah, Matthew, 1 Corinthians;
"Fascinating Truths" by James Knox
"The Lost Cause Series" by James Knox
"Do Hard Things" by Alex and Brett Harris


I am creating…

A book that I've been praying for 5 years about writing
(Falling In Love With Jesus).



One of my favorite things…
Going thrift shopping!


For education this week…

Praying a lot for wisdom and for the Lord to direct my life.
Brushing up on some grammar, vocabulary, and geometry.

Studying deep in God's Word and writing my book.


A keeper at home skill I am learning/using...
Not just relying on coffee to wake me up Ü
I'm also starting to learn to wake up to an alarm clock.


A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
My plans aren't necessarily God's plans for me.
I need to be open and surrendered to God's will, not cling onto mine.



A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Staying in prayer and more Bible studying.


Scripture I am memorizing…
None as of yet.


I'm praying for…
The Lord's guidance through my life;
For Him to provide a good job for me if it's His will;
Also praying that He sends more missionaries to
the much needed country of Greece and the rest of the world.


For the rest of the week…
Attending this week's King James Bible Conference at church;
studying my ACT prep book;
possibly looking for a job at a Christian school or daycare;
working hard at playing"The Revolutionary" (by Chopin) up to speed;
cleaning the church with Stephani on Friday
while the children have a Keepers of the Faith meeting;
writing and studying more for my book;
responding to some letters, comments, and email
s;
spend extra time with my wonderful Savior;
and whatever else the Lord sees fit to send my way.

A picture I'm sharing...
My dad and I yesterday in our matching suits Ü...
(My shirt was pink stripes and his were blue.)


Have a great week!


To learn how to participate, click HERE.

If you participate, please leave a direct link
to your Daybook post in the new MckLinky below


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin