Monday, February 15, 2010

Young Maiden's Daybook - February 15



Today…
February 15, 2010


Outside my window…

Cloudy skies as the snow from Saturday is melting.


I am thinking…
Of what I need to do after I get off the computer.


I am thankful…
For the lovely weekend of fellowship we had
with a young marine and his dad.


I am wearing...
A blue knit skirt and blue flowered t-shirt.


I am reading…
Proverbs, Isaiah, Matthew, 1 Corinthians;
"Fascinating Truths" by James Knox
"The Lost Cause Series" by James Knox
"Do Hard Things" by Alex and Brett Harris


I am creating…

A book that I've been praying for 5 years about writing
(Falling In Love With Jesus);
and (hopefully) more things to make for
my etsy shop.


One of my favorite things…
Snow! I'm so thankful the Lord blessed us with some!


For education this week…

Praying a lot for wisdom and for the Lord to direct my life.
Brushing up on Grammar & vocabulary.

Studying deep in God's Word and writing my book.


A keeper at home skill I am learning/using...
Not just relying on coffee to wake me up Ü


A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
My plans aren't necessarily God's plans for me.
I need to be open and surrendered to God's will, not cling onto mine.



A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Staying in prayer and more Bible studying.


Scripture I am memorizing…
Well, I'm not sure. I think I may spend some time reviewing.


I'm praying for…
The Lord to guide and work out a new situation;
The Lord's guidance through my life;

That He would show me His Truths from His Word,
and help me to be forgiving and have grace toward others.
Also praying that He sends more missionaries to
the much needed country of Greece and the rest of the world.
And for some missionaries I know in Greece to
raise the money to start an Independent Baptist Church there.


For the rest of the week…
Enjoying the next 2 days as dad has the days off;
studying my ACT prep book and reviewing through
Algebra 2 (which I haven't touched in 4 years!) & some Trig;
having a Park Day on Friday; my birthday Saturday *Ü*;
writing and studying more for my book;
responding to some letters, comments and email
s;
spend extra time with my wonderful Savior;
and whatever else the Lord sees fit to send my way.

A picture I'm sharing...
Me enjoying my quiet time in the snow that Jesus blessed us with!
All that snow almost made me feel like I was back in Michigan!


Have a great week!


To learn how to participate, click HERE.

If you participate, please leave a direct link
to your Daybook post in the new MckLinky below


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin