Monday, August 24, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook - August 24



Today…
August 24, 2009


Outside my window…
Sunshine with a gorgeous blue sky.


I am thinking…
This cornmeal muffin is supurb!!!

I am thankful…

For wonderful encouragement from
the Lord's house yesterday.

I am wearing…
Blue skirt and black knit shirt.


I am reading…
2 Chronicles, Psalms, Proverbs, Ezekiel, Mark, Titus;

"A Heart For God" by Dr.Paul Chapel

I am creating…

Christmas gifts for everyone.


One of my favorite things…
Shopping (when I have money to do so)

For education this week…

"homecollege" =)
preparing to be a Keeper at Home, for the mission field,
and studying Bibliography, Theology, & Christology.

Also getting fluent in Modern Greek.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...

Motherhood skills.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
Diligence with resisting temptations

and staying fervent in prayer.

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Charity and meekness.

Scripture I am memorizing…
I'll be reviewing my old ones,

as well as hopefully finding more.

I'm praying for…
Wisdom for some descisions in my life.

For the rest of the week…
Keeping up the house;
busy crocheting
and preparing for Christmas while listening to more sermons;
going to the home of an elderly lady from church
to help her around the house; dentist appointments tomorrow;
hopefully going to the store to get more yarn;
making and sending out copies of a piano cd
that I made of hymns that I composed arrangements of;
spend extra time with my wonderful Savior,
and whatever else the Lord sees fit to send my way.

A picture I’d like to share...
Mmm...



Have a great week!

To learn how to participate, click
HERE.

If you participate, please leave a direct link
to your Daybook post in the Mister Linky below
or in the comments section of this post. Thank you! ;o)




3 comments:

Alli said...

I was planning on doing my daybook yesterday. But yesterday morning we went to support a friend(they were doing a church service in the local park), it was alot of fun. And when we got home we had to make cupcakes for a church picnic with our church. After we were done with our cupcakes, it was time to leave. I will try to get mine up next week. But, meanwhile, I did update my blog with just a few pictures. :)

~*~Alli~*~

BookwormMN said...

Hello! I did a daybook! It's been forever!

Thanks! God bless!

~Amber

Hannah Grace said...

I did my first Daybook yesterday morning, but then something came up and I forgot to add it to Mr. Linky. So I just did. :-D I can't wait until next week!

In Christ alone,
Hannah Grace

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin