Monday, August 17, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook - August 17



Today…
August 17, 2009


Outside my window…
Sunshine! (and really hot!)


I am thinking…
Of what I need to do today.

I am thankful…

For no water bills =)

I can take long showers without worrying about
an expensive payment... an advantage of base housing!

I am wearing…
My blue ribbon dress.

I am reading…
2 Chronicles, Psalms, Proverbs, Ezekiel, Mark, Titus;

"A Heart For God" by Dr.Paul Chapel

I am creating…

Christmas gifts for everyone.


One of my favorite things…
My mp3 player (filled with great godly music!)


For education this week…

"homecollege" =)
preparing to be a Keeper at Home, for the mission field,
and studying Bibliography, Theology, & Christology.

Also getting fluent in Modern Greek.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...

Trying to be a 'morning person'.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
Really staying focused on the eternal perspective...
anything I achieve or do in my flesh will just burn someday.
I need to really be "laying up treasures in heaven".

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Charity and meekness.

Scripture I am memorizing…
I'll be reviewing my old ones,

as well as hopefully finding more.

I'm praying for…
Wisdom for some descisions in my life.

For the rest of the week…
Keeping up the house,

busy crocheting and preparing for Christmas
while listening to more sermons,
spend extra time with my wonderful Savior,
and whatever else the Lord sees fit to send my way.

A picture I’d like to share...
Some juicy-looking wild fruit I shot a pic of last year...



Have a great week!

To learn how to participate, click
HERE.

If you participate, please leave a direct link
to your Daybook post in the Mister Linky below
or in the comments section of this post. Thank you! ;o)




1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hi Alexandra,
I really enjoyed reading your daybook. I did mine and put it on the Mr. Linky thing, but our computer is kind of acting up, so for some reason, I'm on there twice. If you can, please take the second "Lindsay" off there. Sorry about that! :)

I hope you have a blessed week, dear friend!

~ Love,
Lindsay

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin