Monday, January 25, 2010

Young Maiden's Daybook - January 25



Today…
January 25, 2010


Outside my window…

Cloudy with some intervals of sunny.
Had a big wind/rain storm last night Ü


I am thinking…
Of how good God is!
There are some things He's been working in
lately that I hope to share soon!


I am thankful…
For the wonderful, sweet privilege of prayer,
and seeing the Lord answer even the 'big' things.


I am wearing...
Well, I'm not quite sure what I'll wear today yet Ü


I am reading…
Proverbs, Ezekiel, Luke, 1 Corinthians;
"Fascinating Truths" by James Knox
"The Lost Cause Series" by James Knox
"Do Hard Things" by Alex and Brett Harris



I am creating…

A book that I've been praying for 5 years about writing
(Falling In Love With Jesus);
and (hopefully) more things to make for
my etsy shop.


One of my favorite things…
Going thrift and pawn shopping Ü


For education this week…

"homecollege" a.k.a Daughter at Home University =)
I'm looking at different mission boards and
planning to study for their requirements.
Studying deep in God's Word.


A keeper at home skill I am learning/using...
Scheduling... I still need to sit down and make one.


A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
That nothing at all is impossible with God!
He has really brought that home to me!


A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Staying in prayer and more Bible studying.


Scripture I am memorizing…
Genesis 12:2-3 with my online friend.



I'm praying for…
The Lord's guidance through my life;
when, where, and how He wants
me to get to the mission field.

That He would show me His Truths from His Word,
and help me to be forgiving and have grace toward others.
The Lord to bless and to grow our church.
Also praying that He sends more missionaries to
the much needed country of Greece and the rest of the world.
And for some missionaries I know in Greece to
raise the money to start an Independent Baptist Church there.


For the rest of the week…
Planning to post about something;
writing and studying more for my book;
preparing for another youth Sunday;
responding to some letters, comments and email
s;
spend extra time with my wonderful Savior;
and whatever else the Lord sees fit to send my way.

A picture I'm sharing...
A wonderful reminder from God's Word...

"When I consider thy heavens; the work of thy fingers,
the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
what is man that thou art mindful of him?
and the son of man that thou visitest him?"
Psalms 8:3-4

Have a great week!


To learn how to participate, click HERE.

If you participate, please leave a direct link
to your Daybook post in the new MckLinky below



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin