Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Fun!

My Mom did this and I thought it would be fun as well Ü.
Feel free to do it too.

Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month.
(I've skipped Daybook posts)
You can also add a favorite picture from each month.
Here are mine:

~January~
Wow, I haven't posted since last year :) lol




~February~
It was last month and I woke up in the morning somewhat late.




~March~
The past week or so has been so busy and just flew by!




~April~
Today was a usual Friday of having our
close friends coming over for pizza.




~May~
This week I spent time running errands,
cleaning, & studying my foreign languages




~June~
I know, it's a little tacky for a title, but it's true!




~July~
Things have been quite busy this summer...
I don't recall all that we've been doing
but the days are passing by quickly.




~August~
As I was preparing crafts for VBS the other day,
I decided to seize the opportunity and listen to a sermon.




~September~
Thankfully, summer is finally coming to an end
and we've gotten our first taste of fall this week!




~October~
Wow! I apologize for hardly posting lately!




~November~
"It's hard to fall when you're on your knees."




~December~
I just recently finished my cross-stitching
project I was making for my friend for Christmas.




3 comments:

Alli said...

I really enjoyed reading this post. It sounds like you had a lot of fun last year. I really like the October part of this post. It looks like you and Stephanie had fun posing for pictures. I should do that one time with my friend. Every single picture you have posted showed a moment when you were joyful and having fun with the ones you love (even the little creatures!).

I loved reading every single post of your life. God has really blessed you last year. I hope He blesses you more this year!

-Alli

Brittany Watson said...

Great idea!!! :)

My friend, Sharon, (over at www.mydelightfuldiary.blogspot.com) did something similar to that. I might steal your idea, if you don't mind ;-) You've had an eventful year. I like years that are eventful, in a good way that is!! Love ya Ally-O and I hope to hear from you soon!

The Lord be Magnified,

Brittany

kim said...

the November picture is really good!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin