Monday, March 2, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook...



Today…
March 2, 2009

Outside my window…
Cold and cloudy... if only we'd get some snow!

I am thinking…
I'm really sleepy and can't wait to eat some oatmeal

that Mama is making. Mmm! :o)

I am thankful for…
A wonderful church with great fellowship.

I am wearing…
My blue dress and a brown overshirt.

I am reading…
1 Kings, Psalms, Proberbs, Colossians;
The Apocrypha (currently in 'Wisdom of Solomon')
"How To Pray" by R.A. Torrey
"Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey

I am creating…
A crocheted baby blanket along with
other regular sized afghans.

One of my favorite things…
Birds!!! I love my pet birds, as well
as watching birds from outside!

For education this week…
The usual: Adavanced Biology,
Literary Analysis, Economics, Government, etc...
I only have about 3 weeks left!!!!!
I need to start planning my graduation speech, too.

A keeper at home skill I am using…

Nothing particular. Probably just usual cooking/baking,

A spiritual lesson I’m learning…
Submission and respecting authority.

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Charity.

Scripture I am memorizing…
Nothing new; reviewing mainly.

I am praying for…
God's spiritual guidance and His will for my life.

For the rest of the week…
lots of schoolwork, teaching piano tomorrow,
Park Day Friday, getting ready for our
King James Bible Conference next week!

A picture I’d like to share…


Photo copyrighted by me.
Our visit to Michigan this past Christmas!
We had a lot of snow and I loved every bit of it!
(Having thoughts of snow... I would love it if it'd snow here!)


For more information on how to participate, visit HERE.

If you participate, please leave a direct link to your post
in the Mister Linky below so I, and others, can visit. *Ü*
Thank you!






7 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Alexandra! It actually DID snow here! Ha, that's funny that you were wishing for it, and we got some here in DE (you can have it! I want spring!) =;) I hope you have some soon! =:) Have a blessed week!

~Rachel~

p.s. - Do you prefer to be called Alexandra or Ally?

Violinist4Christ said...

I did the meme. :) I wish we had snow too. The weather has been really weird lately. Last Thursday it was almost 80º F, and now it's in the 40º's. If it's going to be cold, I wish it'd snow.

Haley said...

Hey Alexandra!
I have given you a couple of blog awards! I am not sure if you do blog awards or not, but you deserve them! Head over to my blog and check them out.

Lindsay said...

Hi Alexandra,
I just added my link to the list at the bottom of your post. I haven't actualy participated in this yet, so if you can remove my name from the list, please do. Sorry for the confusion! I'll start this next Monday. Thank you for creating "A Young Maiden's Daybook." I know it will be a blessing! :)

- God bless,
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Hi Alexandra! How fun! You will be graduationg in about three weeks!!!! I am working towards graduating when I'm about sixteen.:) I have a friend who graduated at sixteen.
Blessings,
Miss Hannah

Possum Princess said...

This is cool!
I just did it then!

Unknown said...

Possum Princess, I added your link to this week's entry above. ;o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin