It's been a few days since I last posted
but now I have something to post about. *Ü*
I've been pretty busy lately trying to schedule myself
and finish up my education for this year.
And today I found time to do that and sew, too!!!
We bought some really nice fabric a while back
and I decided to use it today.
I was busy around 11 and just finished an hour ago.
I thought I'd share...
I retraced the pattern beforehand,
adjusting it where needed...
after cutting, sewing, and all of that other fun stuff,
I was excited to try it on and discovered
that I made it A LOT larger
than what it was supposed to be :(
So I used an additional 45 minutes fixing it.
I also had to get out the seamripper twice!
But I am glad I'm finished!
I'm also working on a crochet project (an afghan)
but will wait a little while before I post a photo :)
Well, at least until I can figure out
the confusing-to-me instructions
of attaching the green to the rose.
Oops, I slightly spilled the beans!
Well, I'll be going.