Monday, September 28, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook - September 28



Today…

September 28, 2009

(The last week in September!!!)


O
utside my window…

The sun is shining brightly,

and the weather is getting cooler!!


I
am thinking…

Of what new crochet project I should make.


I
am thankful…

For encouragement from God's House.

I'm so thankful that we can be refreshed by the
word of God and the preaching from the pulpit.


I
am wearing...


My brown fall-print dress.


I am reading…


2 Chronicles, Psalms, Proverbs, Ezekiel, Matthew;
"A Heart For God" by Dr.Paul Chapel
"Waiting For Her Issac"

"Do Hard Things" by Alex and Brett Harris


I
am creating…

A Christmas list of what to do this year.

(I like going all out for the holidays!)


O
ne of my favorite things…

That we can KNOW we are saved,

and not have to live in doubt and fear
of going one sin too far! I'm covered by the blood!


F
or education this week…


"homecollege" a.k.a Daughter at Home University =)
preparing to be a Keeper at Home, for the mission field,
and studying Bibliography, Theology, & Christology.
Also getting fluent in Modern Greek.

Also hoping to study more advanced chemistry on the side =)


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...

Not being excessivly sleepy and getting up to my alarm clock.
(which is difficult with having CFS)


A
spiritual lesson I'm learning...

Submission to those in authority...
it does get harder (yet even more essential)
when in the stages of young adulthood!


A godly character trait I plan to work on…

Being truly content with the situations the Lord has put me in.



S
cripture I am memorizing…

I'm hoping to start memorizing 1 John 3.


I
'm praying for…

The Lord's guidance through my life,

as well as a person I plan to continue witnessing to
and invite to church the next time I see them.


F
or the rest of the week…

Keeping up the house; park day Friday,
busy crocheting and preparing for Christams gifts,
getting around to posting,
respond to some comments and emails,
spend extra time with my wonderful Savior,
and whatever else the Lord sees fit to send my way.


A
picture I’d like to share...

The beach in the evening before a tropical storm last year...

(I added one of my favorite verses that I always
remember particularly on the beach.)

"How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God!
how great is the sum of them! If I should count them,
they are more in number than the sand:
when I awake, I am still with thee." Psalms 139:17-18

Have a great week!


To learn how to participate, click HERE.

If you participate, please leave a direct link
to your Daybook post in the Mister Linky below
or in the comments section of this post. Thank you! ;o)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you live by the beach? That picture is so beautiful - I miss the beach.

♥Blessings!
~Miss Morgan

Unknown said...

Miss Morgan ~ Yes, I do live by the beach. We are only a couple of miles from the ocean. It's a real blessing to be so close!
Alexandra

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying reading about your days..wishing we were closer so I could get a hug....sounds like you are learning alot...I know the Lord will always guide you through all health and Athority issues...Your in my prayers and my heart ALWAYS....
Love & Miss U
Grandma Jeannie

Alli said...

I love the picture of the beach before the storm!

I did my daybook post on Monday, and tried to schedule it for Tuesday(make that DID schedule it for Tuesday). But I guess my blog refused to schedule it and decided to put it on Monday. Ugh! LOL.

Hope you have a great rest of the week!

May God be with you!
-Alli

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin