Monday, June 22, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook - June 22



Today…
June 22, 2009

Outside my window…
Hot, sunny, and a nice breeze.

I am thinking…
I sure need to find some time to post!

I am thankful…

For God's wonderful mercy and longsuffering.

I am wearing…
My blue shirt and khaki skirt.

I am reading…
1 Chronicles, Psalms, Proverbs, Matthew;

"Shadow of the Almighty" by Elisabeth Elliot;
"Bruised Reed" by Thomas Lambie;

"The Hiding Place" by Corrie Ten Boom

I am creating…

Various crochet projects.


One of my favorite things…
A nice, cold shower in summer!

For education this week…

Foreign languages and Keeper at Home skills.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...

Motherhood skills.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...

Submission to those in authority.

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Being quiet and dealing with trials without complaining.

Scripture I am memorizing…
I really hope to find something this week.

I'm praying for…
The soul-winning blitz this Saturday...
that He will soften hearts and give us the words to say.

For the rest of the week…
I await the arrival of a mandolin I ordered,
steel guitar playing, crocheting, learning languages,
resting from an exhausting weekend,
the church's soul-winning blitz on Saturday,
and whatever else comes my way.

A picture I’d like to share...
My babies =)


Have a great week!


To learn how to participate, click HERE.

If you participate, please leave a direct link
to your Daybook post in the Mister Linky below
or in the comments section of this post. Thank you! ;o)




2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi Alexandra,
I really enjoyed reading your daybook. Your birds are so cute! :)

I did my daybook earlier. Here's the link:
http://contentinchrist34.blogspot.com/2009/06/young-maidens-daybook-entry-16.html

I hope you have a blessed week!

~ Love in Christ,
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

enjoyed reading about your days of June...and loved being with you on your grad. week..you are such an inspiration..u are always in my prayers and may God bless you as your life is only beginning..Love always, your Grandma Jeannie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin