Saturday, January 24, 2009
2 Cups Flour
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 Cup Oats
1/4 Cup Sugar
3 tsp Baking Powder
2/4 tsp Salt
1-1/2 Cups Milk
3 TBSP Oil
1. In a large bowl, combine flours, oats,
sugar, baking powder, & salt.
2. In another bowl, combine the egg,
milk, and oil.
3. Stir wet mixture into dry ingredients
just until moistened.
4. Spread into a greased 9in. round baking pan.
(I used a 9x9 square one.)
5. Sprinkle with 2 TBSPs of oats.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes
or until a toothpick inserted near center
comes out completely clean.
7. Cool for 5 minutes before removing
from pan to a wire rack.