Saturday, June 16, 2007

Our Puzzling Puzzle

We have owned a very challenging puzzle
for quite some time now.
It's only 9 pieces, but very difficult...


My daddy and I have done it once,
years ago,
but no one has been able to put it back together...
until now;0)
We would spend long amounts of time
on it and couldn't figure it out.
But for some reason, Thursday,
I grabbed it out of boredom and decided to try it, again.
Around 2 minuets later... viola!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I couldn't believe it!
After so much time of being puzzled by it,
I put it together! I was thrilled!

I know that I haven't been posting much lately.
My health has been a bit down again.
But I hope to do some posting on Monday
about our day today!
It was a great church fellowship,
that we spent over 6 hours at!!
And I can't wait to share!
Have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow.


4 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

You did a wonderful job on the puzzle. It looks hard. I'm looking forward to reading your post.

Kristi said...

It's funny how you can look at something for a long time and not figure it out. Then all of the sudden.....you see it!

~Kristi

A Heart of Praise said...

We also have a puzzle like this one. It is really difficult to figure out! :) It may look easy but I know that it's not.:)

Anonymous said...

How did you do it in 2 minutes?? We worked on that thing for A LOT longer than that!! lol Good job Sweetie !! :) I think I know who slowed who down...

I Love and miss you!!

Love,
Daddy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin