Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sorry For The Silence

As most could probably deduct from the length
of time span between this and the last post,
I have been extremely busy.
I was working about 45 hours a week, packing for the move,
living with my best friend for 2 weeks,
and have finally hit the road to California with my family.
While I do have acess to the internet at almost any time,
(via Mom's droid phone and wireless internet on my laptop)
I'll probably be very busy with visiting, exploring,
and settling in for the next month or so.
Thus, I'm going to officially declare a break in blogging.
I'll try to post a status on Facebook at any chance I get,
and if I ever get really bored, maybe I'll post a quick update here.
But I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on
and that I wasn't just MIA. :-)
I hope to have some great things to post about when we get settled.
The Lord has good things in store,
and I'm excited to see His plans unfold.
ENJOY YOUR SPRING!!!!!

2 comments:

Violinist4Christ said...

Hi! I awarded you on my blog. See it for details. It's fine if you don't have time to do the tag. I'll be praying that your move goes smoothly!

Lexie said...

It's nice to hear what you have been up to since your last post =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin