Monday, July 6, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook - July 6



Today…
July 6, 2009

Outside my window…
Very cloudy overcast: possibly expecting some rain?

I am thinking…
Of the yummy lunch I'm about to enjoy =)
chicken nuggets and crinkle fries...
(with spicy BBQ sauce and ketchup!)

I am thankful…

For my wonderful family!

I am wearing…
Some house clothes-
khaki skirt and black shirt.

I am reading…
1 Chronicles, Psalms, Proverbs, Matthew;

"Shadow of the Almighty" by Elisabeth Elliot;
"Bruised Reed" by Thomas Lambie;

"The Hiding Place" by Corrie Ten Boom

I am creating…

Afghans to sell...
I'm only about 15 hours from being done with
my "winter cozy" afghan!!! (different shades of blue & white)

One of my favorite things…
IcyHot patches... they sure help lessen my pain!
(Not to mention, feel really good!)

For education this week…

Foreign languages and Keeper at Home skills.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...

Motherhood skills.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...

Faithfulness... I really need to be more diligent in
keeping my focus completely on the Lord,
and to choose not just good, but the best.

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Charity =)

Scripture I am memorizing…
Matthew 10:6-42


I'm praying for…
The Lord's guidance in my life.

For the rest of the week…
A day out tomorrow, crocheting,

buying more yarn, steel guitar learning,
making a cheesecake, learning languages,
await the arrival of my new guitar,

write letters, and whatever else comes my way.

A picture I’d like to share...
This little guy at the park must've smelled my food!


Have a great week!

To learn how to participate, click HERE.

If you participate, please leave a direct link
to your Daybook post in the Mister Linky below
or in the comments section of this post. Thank you! ;o)


3 comments:

Miss Eyebright said...

Haha! I love the squirrel!

Have a very bright, very cheerful day!
Miss Eyebright

HsKubes said...

Thank you for making lunch today, Honey!
I just love the afghan you are making. It's so pretty and so soft. I know you've put a lot of hard work and time into it.
I'll be praying for you are aiming to continue learning faithfulness. I'm so proud of you... letting the Lord lead you. I know it's not an easy thing dying to self.
I love you.
Love, Mama ;o)

Anonymous said...

Have you got a buyer for your afghan yet? How much?U know I want to buy it..it gets cold @ dialysis>
I love that squirril pic,he(she)..looks like "oh I was caught"
real cute!!Love & miss U
Grandma.Jeannie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin