Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Past Couple of Weeks...

Thank you all, so much, for the kind comments for my b-day :)
It was such a pleasant surprise when I found so many comments
in my email from I post that I hadn't posted!!! lol

I thought I'd share a few things that have been
going on around here the past two weeks.

About two weeks ago, we went to the beach.
Mom and the children ran around with Suzie...




Here's a personal favorite of Carolynne :)


I enjoyed watching the waves,
and I got some possible senior pictures done.

This week, we've visited with our friends every day,
as Daddy was away and their daddy is in Iraq.
Tuesday, we had supper at their house...

The moms enjoying supper while looking at homeschool catalogs.

Stephani and I did a lot of schoolwork as well as
talking and encouraging each other this week.
I thank the Lord He gave me such a great earthly friend!

Yesterday, they sat with the younger children
so mom and I could go out to Red Lobster...
my annual birthday lunch!

We had a wonderful time together, talking and eating!

HereI am later with my cake
(trying not to blush from the singing!)...


And all of the children made me cards and
gave me a few gifts from the heart...

It was really sweet!

From my parents, I recieved a lot of
cake decorating tools as well as a cake book!
(I hope to post pictures on Monday.)
This was funny timing, since a few days before,
I was telling her that I was planning to purchase
them so I could learn/practice my cake decorating skills!

Later on, Stephani and I enjoyed looking for
good, conservative, Christian music to purchase
as the moms sat at the table enjoying tea...


Tonight is our annual Hot Dog Banquet at church.
Until then, I hope to rest today.

I hope you all had a great week
and have a wonderful weekend!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

What a special birthday week! I can tell that your little siblings look up up to you so much! They are so sweet! =:)

I love cake decorating! If you ever need some good recipes or help or tips or anything, just ask! I have found some really helpful stuff over the past four years of doing it! =:) I hope you have fun trying out your new stuff!

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have had a lovely week, and you took such neat pictures of it, too! Well, not the ones of you, I guess. :)

How neat to see friends that often!

Have a very bright, very cheerful day!
Miss Eyebright

Alli said...

Sound like you had a great time. I also had a great weekend. I slept over at my pastor's daughter's house. I had such a great time.

Have a great week!

Alli

The Sisters said...

Hi Alexandra,
Happy Birthday!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin